Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday Playroom Moms (bonus post just for you)

You never hear from me on a Saturday, but this is for you, Kim. :)
I have my own cleaning list that I made up--which I am willing to share if you want me to. But, you can look at the household forms on Money Saving Mom by clicking here and see her cleaning schedule. Use this to get your own started as it will give you a general idea.  I always say use it for your own ideas, because what works for you can be quite different. I have felt since breaking up the cleaning over days during the week that it is much more manageable than trying to do it all at once.  Same with Laundry, but I know that others may feel differently. The point is to figure out what works best for you! Good Luck and keep me posted!

1 comment:

  1. haha! Thank you!! I will check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete