Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For those Playroom Moms...

It was great hanging out with you this morning! I am putting a few links up here for you on coupons. Sorry for those that already follow along, as these items could be repeat. But, they are good repeats. :)
1. The coupon binder link: here
2. The coupon class link: here at the frual find this is a great time investment.
3. Organic deals link: here  Money saving Mom has some natual and organic deals listed almost monthy.

Take little steps and let me help. Ask questions in the comments section and I will do my best to get you an answer. We are all in this Mom thing together!
Have a great day!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your tips on couponing on weds. I am using some of your tips! Baby steps, right? FYI-TruMoo is $1.98/half gallon at The Country Store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea, YOU Are awesome!!! THANK YOU! :) See what can happen when us Mama's stick together. :)
    LOVE it and my son will appreciate you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, you mentioned a Cleaning Checklist at playroom Thursday. Is there a specific one you recommend? Thanks for all of the great information! I've been going through the sites you suggested.

    ReplyDelete