Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a great Thursday!

It's beautiful outside, I spent my morning talking to other Moms, and I have a long weekend with Little Man. It doesn't get any better than that! Honestly, I really needed all these things to come together. How wonderful that HE made that happen.

I wanted to thank both groups of Moms that I spoke to this week. I just loved talking with all of you. I hope that those of you that follow along will find the money saving tips on mondays helpful, as well as, the other tips and Mama stuff through out the week. After all, we are all here to support each other.

A Mama today mentioned a few other money saving blogs that she finds helpful and so do I. So, here is the short blog list. Let me know if you have others you love. We can always use a new idea. I do need to get these on a side bar soon!

Money Saving Mom: link here
Dearly Domestic: link here
For the Mammas: link here
Frugal Find: link here
$5 Dinners: link here
Frugal Families: link here
Krazy Coupon Lady: link here
The Thrifty Mama: link here
Super Healthy Kids: link here
Dave Ramsey: link here

Up next my list for favorite craft/scrapbooking/photo sites. :) (Not sure when that will be posted).
Off to enjoy the rest of this AWESOME DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment