Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Questions about my $239.64 food shopping month

that were asked outside the blog. The answers are for all of you here. We can all benefit from these answers, right?
1. Did you guys eat a lot of the same things for that month?
Nope, I even tried new recipes! Some we really liked and will go into the recipe file to keep. Others (well, one of them) flopped big time and that will not be made at my house again.
2. Did you feed them Mac and Cheese and/or hot dogs a lot?
Nope, I don't think Little Man had even one hot dog (although he might have one day for lunch--I'd have to look back) and nope, no Mac and Cheese.

So, no we didn't live on PB and J, Mac and cheese, hot dogs and noodles. Little Man did have some PB sandwiches for lunch. But that was per his request. We ate well.  We ate a lot of fruit, veggies and lean meats. We also had rice, pasta, potatoes, tortillas, etc. We had a lot of variety and I even made desserts!!! I asked my husband if he felt deprived this last month. No way--in fact he was quite happy with what we had. 

Do you have questions for me? I am more than happy to answer. Ask away--you can leave comments without a name. Just incase you don't want to share yours.
 Also, what do you want me to tell you about the next challenge? I know you'll hear the struggles and successes. But, what do you want me to share? Recipes? Meal Plans? You tell me...I want this to be as helpful as it can to all of you! Happy Savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment