Monday, February 7, 2011

Money Saving Monday (2/7/11)

A large part of saving money on your food is due in part to careful planning. Both in the menu and where to shop. Here are a few things that might be helpful.

Dinner Meal Planner forms can be found:
here at Family Fun. It's cute.
super healthy kids (Wonderful site)
Or there is a free online service to help you Eat Real Good
and also at this new site I found netmums.com
My friend Angie suggested I share this on the blog. e-mealz There is a cost with this one.
Please know, I have my own form that I created for my family that is always being revamped to suit our needs better for meal planning and shopping. I am happy to share that with all of you. If you want it, just let me know.

Weekly Deals:
Darrenkamps:
I shopped their reduced produce, bakery and meats this week. I also got ground turkey (not in the reduced section) for $1.99lb that is their normal for a larger amount of ground turkey. I have a dish this week and next that I will use that for. They also have Chicken on Sale this week $1.49lb for boneless skinless breasts. I love this store!
Find the CVS deals here.
Find Giant deals here thanks to for the mommas
Find Weis deals here thanks to for the mommas

Sorry, I took the short way out this week. But, I try to get this up on Sunday's for you to have first thing Monday morning and well, it is the Superbowl weekend! :)

Thanks to everyone that is following along on this blog via email, feeds or just checking in. I am always amazed to see how many of you do click on over here and are stopping by. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info! Quick question...do you know if Giant's bogo chicken is better than Darrenkamp's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for your posts! we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tresslers, Miss you guys too!
    Nope, Darrenkamp's is better. Not to mention the store clerks are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete