Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fireproof...

It was Valentine's day on Monday. (Actually, if I am being really transparent (as I like to be), it's still Monday here as I type this--because of the week I am going to have, I need to blog when I can.) But, for the rest of you it's Thursday and I have a suggestion for you, it's just a suggestion.

Have you seen the movie Fireproof? It came out a few years ago. It's a great movie. Here is a clip Fireproof. It's a funny thing, people think that this movie is just for marriages in trouble. It's not. It's for everyone. If you have not seen it, my suggestion? See it--with your partner. 

Want your own Love Dare? Get a copy of it here.

A song from the movie...Words I would say...

And one last thought for today: (So fitting for my life right now)
God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.  ~Chester W. Nimitz
Happy Thursday everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment