Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This weeks Check in after finishing my shopping...

Oh shopping all the stores is GREAT! We are fortuante to have so many in a small area. Yeah!

I am also fortunate to have a kid that loves to go along with me otherwise summer food shopping might get hard. Instead, I look forward to it because I will have an extra set of eyes. He loves to find a good bargin and has been so helpful in finding items.

Anyway, I told you I would report weekly on my total. I had $60 to spend this week and we spent $51.93. In that $51.93 I got lots of food for that amount. I stocked up on things. It was really worth the effort of going to 3 stores! I got some great deals. :) In that total is a pizza that we got as take out. So, now the $8 extra that I had this week and roll over to next week incase I see some items I need to stock up on.

Speaking of stocking up, I am working on that page for you all. But, it's a work in progress. I think I will get it started and just update it. How does that sound? Looking for feedback, do you all even want this page? I want to know what is most helpful to all of you. What do you want to see? :)

Those of you reading via email, this is not the only post today. So, check the blog.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment