Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Inspiration Week of 3/7

Well, just so you all know. Chicken Parm is another week. My dear hubby requested Cajun Chicken Strips tonight. (Sunday). So, we will wait to try the Chicken Parm until later this month.
This weeks Menu:
Monday- Banquet for my son's basketball season. No cooking for me YEAH!
Tuesday- Chicken, Mashed potatoes, and carrots (organic and raw) Can I say that I can taste the difference in organic carrots? My whole family can, I am not going nuts. Then again, maybe we are all just nuts. :)
Wednesday- Oven baked Fish, potatoes (not sure how I am making them yet), and steamed veggies
Thursday- (Dinner guests) They requested Spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread and a salad (Cookies for dessert)
Friday- Homemade pizza and fresh veggies with dip, apple slices
Saturday- Breakfast for Dinner (Pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt)
Sunday- Mexican Fiesta (Chicken, rice, salsa, and spices mixed in together), salad

Have a favorite meal to share? Please do! :) I am always looking for something new to make. There is nothing new on the list this week. I might try a new pancake recipe, but other than that nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment