Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Ideas...(Week of 3/14)

Ok, so I realized that it might be misleading for me to have Monday-Sunday and meals placed behind them. That's not totally how I operate. I used to try to do that, but it wasn't always working out. So, I usually have 7 meals and a bonus meal. I try to plan them out by days depending on our activities that week. However, we can flip and switch as long as I have all the ingredients on hand. (Which for the 8 meals I always do.) I also have a few back up meals that are always on hand incase we say no way to all of these.

This week's meal ideas--in no particular order:
  • Ham, rice with veggies, sliced apples (I will have leftover meat instead of ham)
  • Spicy Chicken Pasta (loads of veggies in here), fruit
  • Pork Chops, potatoes, baked apples (I will eat leftovers instead of the pork chops)
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice, salad
  • Fish, homemade fries (baked), fresh veggies with dip
  • Chicken Parm, pasta and a salad (This was a new recipe I never made a few weeks ago. If it turns out good, I will share.)
  • Leftover Night

2 comments:

  1. I want your spicy chicken recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! I will post that for everyone sometime. But, I will get you the copy. :)

    ReplyDelete