Friday, April 22, 2011

No time for Cake Pops?

For those of you that stop here for Capture it Friday, I am sorry as I will not be posting one of those this week. It will be back next week though! Keep sending the comments on what else to cover. I love the suggestions and I am adding them onto my list.

But, I won't leave you hanging today. Instead, I am giving you a cute short cut to the cake pops. Perhaps you looked at those adorable cake pops and said "No way, not me, too much time involved." Well, here is a cute idea I came across and thought I would share with all of you.
The hostess blog's Marshmallow treat pops
marshmallow treat pops
Photo from http://www.hostessblog.com
These are super cute! Enjoy! All directions are over there. Go enjoy and just don't blame me when you get a sugar rush, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment