Monday, January 17, 2011

Money Saving Monday (1/17)

1.) The Frugal Find has an Online Coupon Class!! I know I posted this on my old blog, but since there are new readers over here and since this woman is amazing and giving all her hard work away, I thought that it was worth the mention again. My post from before: I stumbled upon this blog a while back and knew that instantly I had to tell people about it. I did and now I am telling all of you about it. Julia is simply a must stop in your blog reading. She has been GIVING away her coupon class that she spent time and money putting together. I can tell she has a generous heart and I have never met her in person. To be honest, she doesn't even know I exist. I have not contacted her at all, but I should to tell her thank you for her generous heart. But, I have to say for those of you that will be following the Money Saving Tips on Mondays, you should check out her coupon course. It will be a great background of information for you.

2.) Ever wonder about the Catalina coupons and what is being offered nationally? Yes, these are national offers. There are some by regions, but here is where you can find the list for the national ones
Coupons Deals and More. Incase you don't have time to check that link right now they are listed below for the ones through February:

Catalina National Events Calendar
(OYNO = On-Your-Next-Order Catalina)

Purchase three – four (3-4) Stouffers, Receive $1 OYNO
Purchase five – six (5-6) Stouffers, Receive $2 OYNO
Purchase seven or more (7+) Stouffers, Receive $3 OYNO
Note: included items will be denoted with shelf tags
valid 12/27/10 – 1/23/11

Purchase three (3) General Mills Salty Snacks, Receive $1.50 OYNO
Purchase four (4) General Mills Salty Snacks, Receive $2.50 OYNO
Purchase five or more (5+) General Mills Salty Snacks, Receive $3.50 OYNO
valid 12/27/10 – 1/23/11 (Chex mix is in this category)

Purchase three (3) Nature Valley Bars, Receive $1.50 OYNO
Purchase four (4) Nature Valley Bars, Receive $2.50 OYNO
Purchase five or more (5+) Nature Valley Bars, Receive $3.50 OYNO
valid 12/27/10 – 1/23/11

Purchase two (2) Crystal Light, Receive $1 OYNO
Purchase three (3) Crystal Light, Receive $2 OYNO
Purchase four or more (4+) Crystal Light, Receive $3 OYNO
valid 12/27/10 – 1/23/11

Purchase two (2) Kikkoman Marinades, Receive $1.50 OYNO
Purchase three (3) Kikkoman Marinades, Receive $2 OYNO
valid 1/14/11 – 2/6/11

Purchase two (2) Lawry’s Marinades, Receive $1 OYNO
Purchase three (3) Lawry’s Marinades, Receive $2 OYNO
valid 1/14/11 – 2/6/11

Purchase two (2) Crystal Light, Receive $1 OYNO
Purchase three (3) Crystal Light, Receive $2 OYNO
Purchase four or more (4+) Crystal Light, Receive $3 OYNO
valid 1/24/11 – 2/20/11

3.) Coupon question entered by Rae. (Yes, I am sure more of you just getting into coupons have this too, so thanks Rae for asking. This answer is thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady -you can click there to read and see her answer or the short and sweet one is below. Trust me she knows her stuff! I wanted to be sure that what I was going to say was correct. PLUS, she has a Coupon Binder organization set up for you that you can use! It's wonderful. :)

On to the answer for Rae:

One Coupon per Purchase:  Refers to your ability to use one coupon per item.  Meaning you may not use two of the exact same coupons for one item. However, you can use one coupon for each item purchased. This is with anything, you cannot use more than one manufacturer coupon per item.
Hope this helps.

4.) Did you know you can buy coupons? Yep, coupon clipping services. I am not doing that--yet. But, I will admit there are times I wish I had some more of certain coupons.
The where to Shop on Monday section will be posted later. So, check back. Hope you are all off to a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment