Friday, January 21, 2011

Guest Blogger Friday & Questions...

So, the guest blogger is up and it's his turn to share the picture that he took for you all this week. Plus, I wanted to ask you more specific questions as to what you want me to share about photography.
1. Did you want the focus to be more on editing or taking the photos?
2. Did you want to have tips for using a point and shoot or DSLR?
3. Any specifics that you want me to cover?
You see, I don't want to put stuff up here if it's a waste of your time. So, letting me know what you'd like will help me focus what I will share with all of you.

Now, the guest blogger's picture. Have you all seen these erasers?

Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture...very cool erasers! I would love to see tips on using a DSLR as well as where to begin when editing photos. What program is best for beginners, etc.? Of course...tips on taking photos are also good! Whatever you got...send it our way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those erasers! They are sooo cute! Nice work with the camera, C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your willingness to share about photography. I'd love to hear what you have to say about nailing exposure. Also, what kind of workflow works for you in post-processing? And speaking of PP, any "tutorials" on popping the color, enhancing the eyes, etc. would be great. Thanks again. I'm excited for you to share bits of your expertise!

    ReplyDelete