Tuesday, May 24, 2011

YIKES!

My plan backfires again! I schedule my posts to be more time efficient. I like to schedule them and then let them post since some days, I have other things to do. So, I let you know the little secret. I am not posting every single day. Instead, I set posts up to be posted on certain days. Well, seems that Mondays never went to post. UGHHH!!! I love technology when it works in my favor, but it doesn't always. Check the blog to see the deals. They are on there now. :)

Now, today (Tuesday in blog land) I have a marriage proposal for you to watch. So sweet! Talk about creative too! :) My sweet husband did wonderful with his as well. But, man this guy went all out. :)
To watch (grab some tissues) and head over and Just click here.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment