Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Mission of Motherhood - Chapter 9

Keeper of the Domain

"I want my home to be a laboratory of life, a place where my children and husband may fkourish and feel loved, encouraged, spiritually refreshed, and emotionally prepared to face the work God has for them in life. I want it to be a place where they can learn in saftey yet be challended to grow."

The following are discussed in this chaper and part of keeping the Domain running as it should.
Creating a Nurturing Environment
A (Somewhat) Organized Household
Managing Stuff
Managing Information
Establishing Life-Giving Routines and Traditions
Ensuring the Future

I was glad that they were all considered important. Good golly it's nice to know that my organization does matter. Sometimes I wonder. The blog post would be way too long if we covered each of these sections. So, I am just leaving you with a question, which one(s) of these do you need to work on? What do you do well? What can you do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment