Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freezer Meals

So, I have done freezer cooking in the past and once you get past the day of doing it, you will be thankful the rest of the month!

I am planning on doing a freezer meal prep again soon. (Taking it on in a different way this time though. I'll explain that in another post.) I just know when fall hits and we are all super busy (who am I kidding we are busy now) but, when I am off doing 20 miles the last thing I am going to want to do is cook that night. So, since the miles are increasing, I will want to have healthy meals and options on hand that we can use.

I am going to get my lists and such together and even share what I will do as far as the recipes with all of you.  Anyone care to share their freezer success stories with me? Recipes your family loves that work well in the freezer? I have some, but I am always open to new ones. :)

I'll get my labels rolling as well. I've always had my bags with typed labels of what was inside. Again, once I get the plan together, I will share it with all of you. Organization of something like this is fun for me. I know, I have that sick obsession with organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment