Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Blogging and Sharing a Goal...

I will be blogging over the summer although I have no set plans except Monday Saving Tips on Mondays. Waiting to hear what everyone really comes here for, but more on that later this week.

However, one thing I am considering to include on the blog (well, if anyone is interested in reading it) is my journaling though marathon training. Yes, you read that correctly. The training has been underway for just over a month now. It was on my list of life goals and I am honestly trying to remember at what delusional moment I set that goal.  The only thing I know is that I was much younger at that time.

Anyway, I have been journaling offline and thought that maybe, if you all are interested, I'll post online as well. Should be entertaining to say the least. I'm not training to run the whole thing instead right now I am training to walk it. Now, I am not talking Sunday stroll walk it. I am talking walk with a purpose walk it. :) Trying to figure out the race walking technique to speed up my time. Any tips out there?

Anyone interested in this online journal of sorts? I'll need at least 8 heck yeahs in comments to share this online. So, let me here you who is ready to laugh at me with me on this journey. I promise to put the good, the bad, and the ugly in the posts.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon you might be the only one. If so, I'll just call and give you the scoop or send a little email to our crew! :)

    ReplyDelete