Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Plan your Own Camp Day!

What you need?A group of crazy friends with kids
An organizer
Supplies for whatever kind of Camp you will hold
A date
Timeline (the organizer is in charge of that)

What it equals? FUN! Tons of fun! Sometimes the fun can be a bit messy!

We've done this a few years for a small group of our friends. Guess who is the organizer? :)
It's fun for the kids and grown ups alike. Last year was a blast. I know this year will be too. Yes, I have the planning started and even started gathering supplies. Because faces like this are what warm my heart!!!!
Had to post a picture of one of my friends cute little ones. Isn't he all kinds of adorable??
Boys + Messy = Fun!

If you want more information on how to do this, let me know. I am happy to share! But, just wanted to throw out the idea.

2 comments: