Friday, July 15, 2011

Young ones, Very Hungry Caterpillar and Party!

Here you have it another party idea. Don't worry more photo stuff coming up!
Ok, so I love this book for little kids.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Get yours over at amazon.com
Here is a cute party planned with this theme. However, if you are like me, you can adapt this to a class party. Ok, I can't anymore as I know for certain Little Man's class will not think this is cool. But, preschool and K. You are so good to go on this one!

I can see you reading the book, making some Tshirts with the caterpillar on them (my friend K knows just how to do that) and then having some very nice caterpillar treats!

To view all the treats and such check this out:
Hostess blog and The Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment