Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Ideas for Kids

Here is a gathering of a few ideas--in no order. Enjoy! If anything is linked wrong, please let me know.

Crush Soda = I’ve got a “Crush” on you.
Source
Custom Valentine's

Symphony bars = Valentine, you’re “music” to my ears! Or, You’re the “song” in my heart!
Source
HERSHEY'S SYMPHONY Milk Chocolate Bar

 Crayons = Valentine, you “color” my word with happiness.
Source

 Pop Rocks = Valentine, You “Rock”. Or, Valentine, you’re a POP star.
you rock

Bananas = I go “bananas"' over you!
Source
banana
Or, You’re a great “catch”!
Source
another cute fish valentine
Koolaid = Valentine, you sure are “Kool”!
Source
One Kool Valentine?

Tic Tacs = Tic Tac Toe game
 Matchbox Cars = Valentine, I “Wheelie” like you. Source
valentine idea 
Pencils = Valentine, you’re just “Write” for me!
Source
Peeps = Happy Valentines Day to all my Peeps!

Source

Rolos = Valentine, I like the way you roll! Source

 
Popcorn & More = Valentine you’re a “POPstar”! (Popcorn, Pop Tarts, Pop Rocks, etc.)
Source
Popcorn

 Lucky Charms = I’m lucky to have you as a Valentine!
Source
lucky charms

Chewy things = Valentine, I “chews” you. (Gum, Chewy Quaker Oats bar, Jolly Rancher chews candy, etc.)
Source
I

Orbit Gum = “Valentine, You’re out of this world.”
Source
Sweet Mint -> My favorite Orbit gum flavor :)
Silly Bands = Nothing “silly” about me wanting to be your Valentine!Sourcesilly bands
Sidewalk Chalk = Anyway you “chalk it up”, I’ll be your Valentine! SourceSidewalk chalk. Great party favor!
 Crazy Straws = Valentine, I’m “crazy” for you.
Source
Genius!! Upside down crazy straw locks straw inside of to-go cup!!

If you want more? Check out mudpiestudio She has 101 of them!!! WOW! There is some inspiration for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment