Monday, January 23, 2012

Today my Day was...

I had one of these (self reflection sheets) that the kids completed at the end of the week when I was teaching. It was different, but had some of the same ideas. It was a great way for the kids, parents and I to all stay connected.

I can see doing this at the lower grades on a weekly basis and changing it a bit to suit the age of the children.

Or if you had a student that needed a nightly progress report (K or 1st), this could be a good form to start. It could be adapted a bunch of different ways, just use it as is or as a springboard for your own.

Lastly, if you are a parent and just want more information from the kids and they are not talkers, this could possibly help.
Enjoy!
School Notes Free Printable by Living Locurto
Print off here thanks to Amy at livinglocurto

No comments:

Post a Comment