Saturday, January 28, 2012

So somehow this little blog has landed on Pinterest!

I about fell off my seat. We all know I have not jumped onto the boat of social networking, much to the dismay of a lot of friends. But, somehow I got on a site that I can't join because I don't have a facebook account.

However, less than a year ago, I did a series of posts on The Mission of Motherhood. LOVE that book!
Anyway, it has caught some wind, not tornado like, but minor wind over on Pinterest. So glad that my rambles touched someone enough to post it. And that they were able to overlook my grammar and spelling mistakes and all in these posts. :)

If you are hoping to find these all in one spot, I think if you click on the link on the Mom page, you will find just that. Enjoy!

Now, as I pick myself up from the floor, I wish you all a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. God's little way of perhaps saying.......keep typing in many hearts Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. So sweet. It's encouraging for sure. Still amazes me. But, perhaps you are right. :)

    ReplyDelete