Friday, February 17, 2012

Organization...

I will be speaking the end of March for a few days at a local Mom's group on this topic. I plan on sharing some organization tips on here in the future. What areas of organization do you want me to cover? Chime in and help me plan my future posts. :)

I am in the midst of planning my next project--our garage! It so needs it (in my eyes). This is my husbands domain, but I told him that I needed to get my hands on it to keep it functional for him, but make it look better and keep the chaos controlled in there. This is an upcoming project for me. Our garage will be functional, organized and as pretty as a garage can get when I am done. Well that is the plan anyway. :) File folder with ideas has been started...

Speaking of organization, has anyone checked out the new show? The Amandas

No comments:

Post a Comment