Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards and Activities...

So, I've been sending them out in stages this year. I think that the last of them will go out this week. I had good intentions of them all going out at the same time. However, throw some sickness in there and well, they get put aside while I tend to my sick kid. I am almost done getting them all out and crossed off my list. I have a few that I will still deliver by hand, but other than that, I think the last of them will be out by the end of the week. Yeah! How about all of you?
Speaking of Christmas, I know I usually have activities for you all. So, let's see if I can round up a list of ideas for you.

Cookies/ Sweets for you to try:
HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
Hershey website photo
Hershey Oatmeal Toffee Cookies I have to make these every year now. I admit, they are yummy!
Cake Batter Pudding Cookies- I am so trying these this year!
Brownie Candy Cups- again a YUM.
Hershey Symphony Brownies
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball - Trying this this year.
I'll leave it at that. I remember back in the day when I piped an entire Christmas Tree cake. One time people, one time!
Might be fun to pipe some cookies again--this time with Little Man. hmmm...I'll think on that.

I'll get back to you all with Craft Ideas...But, really just remember to...make time for some good Family memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment