Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Full of Ideas...

These are all ideas gathered from browsing the web or my new favorite place pinterest! I will be back with Holiday ideas--Thanksgiving is up next. I won't skip it like the stores do. :) Although as you can tell from idea number one, I am already thinking Christmas! :)

Take their wedding invitation, cut into strips and placed in a glass ball. Give to newlywed couple for their first Christmas. Would work for baby showers and other things too.
Found on Pinterest
Take their wedding invitation and cut into strips, place in Christmas Ornament and give to them their first Christmas. Sweet idea!
Pinned Image
http://www.bakersroyale.com/cookies/banilla-sandwich-cookies/
Pinned Image
Too cute! I love stuff like this. Link

Pinned Image
Jello in straws = Worms

No comments:

Post a Comment